Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New Stuff

 Spring has sprung here on the farm!

Lots of new stuff...

My garden is actually growing.  Yay! Spinach , onions and garlic here.


Potatoes sprouting.  I thought maybe the chickens ate all the sprouts, but lo and behold, here they are...


And Sukey is an awesome mommy.


The kitties just opened their eyes, so the kids are allowed to play with them.

We brought them all out onto the deck.  Sukey seemed glad to get out of her stuffy little den.

She didn't seem to mind all the action.



This little tiger guy's name is Edwind.  I love his little froggy feet.  That's Violet, Julia, Edwind and Lola grubbin' on some breakfast.  Soooo cute!


Lots of action going on here...


Little cutie.


 Elijah loves to sit out on the deck with the kitties in the morning.

Who could resist that little thing???


Awww.

: )



1 comment:

  1. Oh my word! I need one of those kitties! No, I need TWO of them. I need two little kitties!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love, love, loooove hearing from you!