Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mom Thoughts



An ounce of mother is worth a pound of clergy. -Spanish Proverb


 I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. -Abraham Lincoln

When your mother asks, "Do you want a piece of advice?" it is a mere formality. It doesn't matter if you answer yes or no. You're going to get it anyway. -Erma Bombeck


If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. -Ferrell Sims

 I want my children to have all the things I couldn't afford. Then I want to move in with them. -Phyllis Diller


If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do well matters very much. -Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis

The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom. -H.W. Beecher


Grown don't mean nothing to a mother.  A child is a child.  They get bigger, older, but grown?  What's that supposed to mean?  In my heart it don't mean a thing.
~ Toni Morrison
 


You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool mom. 

~ Unknown



Mother is a verb, not a noun. 

~ Proverb



Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn't know you had, and dealing with fears you didn't know existed. 

~ Linda Wooten


The hand that rocks the cradle
Is the hand that rules the world.
-W. R. Wallace




Happy Mother's Day, all you amazing ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love, love, loooove hearing from you!