Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Celebrating Patience

 I was gonna write a big long serious post about Patience for her birthday.  I was going to tell you about the amazing story of her birth and the scary three weeks spent on bed rest, and the dreadful induction three weeks early.  I'd tell you about the time I was sent to the hospital for several ultrasounds, an overnight stay and a possible emergency C-section several weeks early, all while my husband was away at training with the army.  And then I'd mention how my midwives came to the hospital to pray for me, and the next ultrasound showed everything was perfect and they sent me home.  And then I'd tell you how the cord was around her neck and my midwife did such an amazing job with the delivery.  And how some things that seem to be going so terrible end up so great. 


But, instead, I'll just tell you that Patience Marie is a blessing from God, and a great source of sass and humor around this house.

And then I'll show you a few random pics and you'll see what I mean...














Happy birthday, Patie! 

Love,
mommy

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE that beautiful, crazy,fun girl with allllll my heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patie said, "Awwww, that was so sweet!".... she loooooves you too!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love, love, loooove hearing from you!