Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sweet Peas and A Little Honey


 Remember those peas that Benjamin and I planted back in March???






This is them!

What a nice surprise this morning...
Ben wasn't quite sure what he thought of them.  Crunchy, but still vegetable-y tasting.


Perfect, in my opinion.
Completely different than anything you can buy at the store, or even the farmer's market.

Exactly what a pea should be.

And he was so proud.  I said, "Good job, you did it, Buddy!"

He responded,  "That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me."  And I got a big smooch.

Gotta love that!

Peas Out.











2 comments:

  1. Ok, I love this post with all my heart.

    So darn sweet and delicious and funny.

    Peas out to you as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love, love, loooove hearing from you!