Saturday, May 19, 2012

Van Moments: Hillbilly Shopping

 On the way home from the park on Thursday, we decided to stop by Lowe's for some straw.  If only I had a truck... but then I couldn't bring all these wonderful people along....



And then we stopped at Wally World for some food.  I broke down and bought boxed cereal and milk, something my kids consider a real treat.

 Graci got called "ma'am" by some guys selling Dish Network in the bikini section.  She thought that was pretty funny.  She looks like a ma'am to me.  And she definitely behaves better than me.

It's fun going to the store with all seven kids in tow.  We look like a small mob.  We get stared at a lot.  And we cause quite a ruckus.

And then of course I had to stop to visit with the neighborhood cows on the way home.


Dude, I've got to get a cow!  They're so stinkin' cute!

Oh, and wait til you see my garden... it's coming right along.  And I'm so sore, it's sad.  Noah said that I should have worked out over the winter.  I should have.

So, there ya have it.  Hillbilly Shopping, at it's best.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love, love, loooove hearing from you!