Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Party

Hola muchaco.
I was totally amazed by the turn out!  I made tons of food, but wasn't really sure if anyone was coming...

Cookin' chipotle chicken with Anna, my trusty guacomole-making side kick.

We had over 50 people show up and I was so surprised!  Lots of them drove for more than four hours each way.  Faithful friends are such a blessing!!
 

It rained a bunch in the morning, but clear skies the rest of the day.  PTL!

Hey there hombres.
The cutest darn taco-eater, ever!
 
The kids all had a water balloon fight and did lots of artwork.  This is a "Mexican couple."


There were so many kids at our house that I lost count.

 Lots and lots of kids and teenagers and babies...

Just the way I like it!  : )

And then there was the photo booth....  Which was hilarious!
Benjamin with his niece and nephew.
Elijah with his best friend, Ezra.




 More kids join in...


This is Olivia, Benjamin's future wife.  Watch out, dude...




Homeschool moms get a shot...






And then the teens cut loose...





Jacob finally got the spotlight...


Peace out.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love, love, loooove hearing from you!