Friday, May 11, 2012

Old Stuff and Tradition


I'm not sure how this tradition got started, but many years ago we got the bright idea to let the little girls try on my wedding dress each year on our anniversary.  We missed the past couple of years due to our stuff being packed away so weird from moving multiple times, but this year the girls were determined!  They even crawled up into the attic to find the right bin.  It was fun watching them ooh and aah over it.


 They said that "today dresses" aren't nearly as pretty.



I like the way the sequins turned yellow.


I was a pretty "big-boned girl" back then! 


And then they also discovered my "hippie stash."


And there was a big frenzy over who gets what.

Smile.

And what's old is new again.

Love that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love, love, loooove hearing from you!