Saturday, July 28, 2012

Tea Time

Tea party out at the girls' playhouse. 


Meet the gracious hostess...

Getting everything ready..


I just love this.
I love that teens and teeny-boppers still like making mud pies.
Just as long as they're waaaaay out in the country!

Greggory enjoys it too.   : )

Here's another tea party just a few days later...
Ruthie's still the hostess, but this is one that I was invited to.

That's my grandma's old teapot.  It gets lots of use at our house thanks to Ruthie.

Homemade cupcakes! YUM!

Our favorite Goodwill teacup.  We collect lots of fancy mismatch stuff for the tea parties.


The boys were even invited to this one.  But they have to remember their manners!

Lola is enjoying this party!
Hope you're enjoying your weekend.  : )

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love, love, loooove hearing from you!