Friday, July 13, 2012

Painting Silly Faces

 This is such a totally random and strange post.
  I guess it's alot like my life, really!

Maybe they got inspired after I painted their faces for the Fourth of July?  Who knows?

Anyways, I thought it was funny.
 



Then Elijah had to get in on the action...

I had nothing to do with this!

I was busy floating around in the pool.

Honest.

Hopefully nobody will be permanently damaged...



What the?? 
Isn't it kindof creepy how much this picture looks like my profile pic
over there on the right?                                                                                                                                    --------->

Oh my.





Later that day...


This is when he thought he had his face totally clean...

I'm sure there's an analogy in there somewhere.

Better just hop in the shower!


Gosh, I just love having children!

For reals.

(And I promise I'll post something actually helpful someday soon...) 

; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love, love, loooove hearing from you!