Monday, April 16, 2012

The Cutest Baby Ever

Dude, you will never guess what I did this weekend.  Never.  That's all I'm gonna say for now.

And I spent some time in the car hanging out with this little cutie pie.


 Her name is Zion.




 Since we just met, she wasn't too sure about me.


 But sure enough...  we got along just fine.



 Just like me and her mama.

 Who happened to be busy doing that thing that I did, too.  So I was sortof babysitting. 

I'll tell ya later.  Since I'm sure you're just dying to know.

(I'm getting a little wild in my old age.) 

Have a happy Monday.
Be sure to pick some flowers and hug your kiddos.♡

3 comments:

  1. aww! I feel so schpecial....you rebel! Cute pictures!!!! :) Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just talked to at least 20 different ladies today and NOT one said ONE thing about it! Weird! And yes, you are schpecial. ; )

      Delete
  2. I'm reading these posts in chronological order, and I'm a little scared to find out what you did.... Should I be scared? hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love, love, loooove hearing from you!