Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Blogging Is Funny


I'm still not sure why you guys are reading this blog.  It's pretty amazing to me.  There's a lot more readers out there than there are "followers" or "commenters."  Oh my, I sure loooooove my commenters!  You make my heart beat faster!  I know, it's weird.

If you don't have your own blog,  you may not know that I've got this neat little back room on here that shows me all the "stats."
  I can see who visits me.  Actually, I can only see the country you visited from, which amazes me that there's so many friends out there in Russia.   There's visitors from all over the world!   I can see when you pop in.  What posts you check out.  Which other sites you came from.  And, this part cracks me up, I can see what you googled to find me.  

Here's some recent search terms:
 
barber cutting hair
how to cut a little boy's hair with scissors









bighappynest









homemade shirt styles for the 80s









how to boil peanuts and neck bones









tip for homemade yogurt









what should you do on tuesday









why you shouldn't homeschool
how to make a balloon arch
big purple peppers
how to fold a shirt military style

Isn't that funny?  I'm sorry that I disappointed you about the neck bones and boiled peanuts inquiry... I only ate that stuff.  I'm pretty sure I'll never boil it.  

And who googles what to do on Tuesday?  Sorry, can't help ya.

I guess I need to do a balloon arch making demonstration post.  The only problem is that I have absolutely no need for a balloon arch.  So I can't really justify making one.  Hey, if you want one, how about letting me know so that I can come to your house and we'll make one together...?

I'm glad that 80's shirt post was a hit.  I reallllly enjoyed making those.  I think we'll try to make some more, but with purchased lace... just so it would be easier to copy.  I understand that the average person doesn't happen to have several old, torn up lace tablecloths just lying around. 

And I hope the hair cutting post was helpful.  And that your attempts at cutting hair were at least partially successful.  And that you don't think "Oh my gosh, I'll never do that again.  What was I thinking??"  Because you'll get better with practice.  I promise. Just stick with it!

Sooooo... what else would you guys like to know about??  (Besides neckbones)
What would be helpful?
What are you curious about?
Would you like to know more about any of the topics I've already touched on?
Do you have any questions?
Why not shoot me an email or leave a comment with some ideas for upcoming posts!? 

That way I won't have to waste your time rambling on about random nonsense like this!

Oh, my email is vaughns4jesus@yahoo.com.

Also, I just set up a facebook page for BigHappyNest.  So, if you find me on there and like it, you'll know when a new post comes up.  (or you could just join the blog and then you'd know, too) If you're not a blogger it might be easier to leave comments on there since you don't have to read that weird word that proves that you're not a robot.  I find those terribly hard to read, by the way.  Maybe I'm a robot.  Hmmm.

OK, I'm done.

Share some love, peeps!  Leave me a comment!

Now I'm done for real.

" )




































































2 comments:

  1. I love your blog.

    I adore you and your farmy self.

    I am DEARLY smitten with comments also!

    We have a lot in common.

    The End.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, friend! I love your blog, too. Too bad we're not neighbors... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love, love, loooove hearing from you!