Tuesday, March 19, 2013
A Few Random Things
1. There's a deer leg in my front yard outside my window by my computer. It still has fur. There's one in the driveway, too. I don't have any idea where they came from.
2. I planted my peas, finally. And spinach.
3. My baby seeds are sprouting. But I don't find it nearly as exciting as I did last year. It's sortof like the "second baby" -- wonderful, but not utterly shocking.
4. I raked gravel for an hour on Saturday and I'm sore and very proud of my driveway.
5. I'm obsessed with cookies lately.
6. My husband bought me a box of cookies with his own spending cash and brought them home to me. I felt very loved.
7. We are reading The Five Love Languages together and I think it's helping our marriage.
8. The daffodils are blooming in my yard.
9. I've got another graduation coming up this year and I'm not happy about it.
10. I got to see my dad last week. I haven't seen him in almost two years. It was good.
OK, well, that's all for now.