Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bet Ya Didn't See That Coming


Sometimes you've just got to do something radical.

Something outside-the-box.

Something that nobody saw coming.

Something that causes religious people to judge you as a rebel.

Even if you're not.



Sometimes you've just got to do something that you think you're too old to do.

I decided it was about time.

That I needed a change.

To say good-bye to boring.

So,

I'm growing out my eyebrows.  It's harder than you think!



Peace out.


Oh, and one more thing...

Remember that place I told you about?  The one where I was hanging out with the cute little baby in the car?


Well,  this is it.


Creepy, right?

It was actually surprisingly nice inside.  And, no, I don't have a tattoo.




Love,
me

; )


2 comments:

  1. You're so artsy-fartsy-fantasyland! I was wondering if it was a tattoo. Then as I was scrolling down the page here, I saw that the reveal picture was going to be of your face (because I could see the top of your head, but nothing else yet). So I was afraid that you got a tattoo on your face! HAA! I'm happy I was wrong. I'm not gonna do mine though. Can we still be friends?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Yeah, no tattoos. I'm still not sure if I'm keeping this thing... I just always wondered if I'd like one. They reassured me that it would totally heal, so I'm not really that radical! hehe.

      YEP, we can still be friends. : ) You're just a little artsy fartsy yourself, deep down! Remember that body graffiti contest?

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love, love, loooove hearing from you!