Monday, April 23, 2012

That's a Lot a Bull

 Driving home from the mall Saturday evening, we came across a funny scene.  This guy, we named him Thomas, was standing at the fence on the left side of the street, looking pretty pathetic.

These guys were on the other side.  Standing together just like this.



We parked there in the middle of the road with our windows down right in the middle of the cow meeting for a good ten minutes.

There isn't much traffic on our back roads.

I wonder what was going on.  Looked like a pretty serious conversation.   Did you know that you can talk to cows and they'll talk back?  It's true.


And here's Greg on Saturday morning looking rather noble.  I think he's staring down the birds.


I finally trellised those peas.  Should have done that a while ago.  I'm pleasantly surprised that they're actually growing!


 And I got some lovins from my little man.


 I just love my porch swing.  And the Spring.




And my little man.

And that's all for now.
: )


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love, love, loooove hearing from you!