Monday, June 4, 2012

For the Love of Corned Beef

I walked into the kitchen after weeding my flowerbeds for several hours on Saturday, and this is the scene I found:

This is what happens when you lose that little key thing on a can of corned beef and you're really, super desperate for a sandwich, I guess.


Necessity is the mother of invention, I always say.

And I'm gonna try making some yogurt today.  I'll let you know if it actually works.

And I've got a bunch of new hair cutting pictures of a crew cut, so I'll put together a post on that pretty soon.

OK, well, I'm off to help Benjamin with his "school" and do a curriculum inventory...

Enjoy your Monday!



1 comment:

  1. oooo! I want to hear how you're making your yogurt! that's on my list today too. gonna try sour cream too. that's happening sometime this week. :) -Anna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love, love, loooove hearing from you!