Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Confessions of a Compulsive Stripper

It's time I told you.

I've tried to quit.

"Give it up", they say.

"Look around at all the good things in your life," they say.

"Look at all the damage you're doing, " they say.

"Think of your family!

We need you here.

Cooking.

Cleaning.

Taking care of us..."






But still, I strip.

I can't help it.

I'm compulsive.

And impulsive.

And I hate all these annoying coverings.



Especially in the laundry room.


There.

Now you know why I'm missing all those pool parties.

And vacations at Disney.

I'm busy stripping.


Pray for me.




1 comment:

  1. hahaha! you crazy. bet it's looking a lot better in there!
    -Anna :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love, love, loooove hearing from you!