Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summertime, And the Livin' is...


Random.



Baby buttenut squash.  I'm so proud of my babies!
Big kids are at church camp.

 Jacob got a job, finally.

 And I'm taking a morning walk with the boys...


Next I'll be going bra shopping with the girls.  Fun stuff.




Picking lots of mint down at the creek.  Love that stuff!


More mint.  It's prolific.

Add your own caption to this one.   Hmmm....


And back to the plaster.  Now I've moved on to the laundry room.

The most amazingly easy and delicious bread ever!

I'll share the recipe in a bit.  Only 5 ingredients and NO KNEADING!
And that's what I've been up to lately, among other things.

Lots of randomness.


What have you guys been up to?

2 comments:

  1. Homeschooling! Even though I don't want to think about it, it helps to have a plan for next year... at least in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got back from NC visiting my sister. Right now, I've trying out your yogurt recipe. Hope I don't mess it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love, love, loooove hearing from you!