Wednesday, February 29, 2012

One Fine Day in February

It all started with a beautiful sunrise...



Then I decided to dig up a bed for the peas that I'll be planting this week.  Noah gathered the rocks to pay off a debt.  I love having teenagers.  : )   Ben and Patience decided to get some sun.

Something was going on over in the garden box.  Annabelle was concerned.



The boys went to check it out.

Sure enough, there was a party going on.

"What's the big deal?"

Yeah, that looks pretty weird to me!            This is what really happy chickens look like.

Ben decided to grab one.  She didn't appreciate her dirt bath being disturbed.
OK, just try another one.

"That's it, c'mon girls....Party's over.  We're outa here!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love, love, loooove hearing from you!