Monday, January 23, 2012

Sukey and Greg

No wonder there's never any birds at the feeder!
This is our second orphan kitty, Sukey.  She thinks she's a panther.  We got her at the 127 yard sale this past summer...  Apparently it's the world's longest yard sale.  I guess people come from all over America to find deals.  All I found was a half-starved kitten and some mucking boots.  That was a deal, right?  Then I stopped in at a hardware store and a guy there named her.   There was a raging debate in our family about whether to name her Sukey, like the guy said, or Lily.  Turns out that Sukey means lily in Hebrew...who knew?

She fits in with our family just fine.  She seems to prefer my favorite chair, especially since I made a new cushion for it.  Figures.
She likes Greg, our first orphan kitty who's all big and manly now. 



He likes her, too.  How sweet. 


Graci likes Sukey.  She doesn't like Greg.  He peed on her pillow one time when he was mad at her.  I can totally understand her disdain.  Since then he has never been back in the house.  He's lucky he didn't die right then and there.


I used to be allergic to cats all my life.  I think I've finally out grown it.  Which is good news.  But I still don't like them in the house.  I think they're sneaky.








See?  He's scheming.

 So is she...

Those are the meat chickens getting some fresh air.  Sukey thinks we should just go ahead and eat them.  Why wait?

Who could resist that little face?

I may just be a cat lover after all.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love, love, loooove hearing from you!