Friday, November 30, 2012

Wowzers!

OK, I'm freakin' out.  I just sold 12 items yesterday! 

 Yes, all in one day.  


And I'm totally amazed!

Well, one good thing about this booming, or should I say budding?, Etsy business is that it totally forces me to think way more than I normally do. 

WAAAAAY more!


And not only that...  but it also forces me to be extremely busy.  Which is what I was all summer long with that ginormous garden.  Well, no sooner was the garden a big dead thing, and now I'm overrun with beads and leather and the sound of hammering.

YAY!

And I think we're actually gonna be able buy Christmas presents!

YAY!

And if you're looking for a reasonably priced gift for a hard-to-buy-for teen or niece, stop by my shop because these leather wrap bracelets are selling like hotcakes.  Whatever that means.


Oh, and the personalized "guy" bracelet is really popular, too.

But don't take my word for it.  Stop by and look at the latest "sold orders."

It's crazy!

YAY!  PRAISE GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love, love, loooove hearing from you!