Thursday, November 8, 2012

A Proclamation


I thought I'd share what I came up with for my facebook cover photo last night. 

 I had no idea what an impact it would have!

Since I finally figured out a few things in photoshop, thanks to my etsy endeavor, I thought it would be cool to use a photo of my kids (courtesy of Brit's amazing husband) and add some text.

First... I cleaned off all the political junk that's been cluttering up my page, and my mind. 

 Thought it would be good to get back to the basics.

No matter what happens, we will serve the Lord!

No matter who's president, we will serve the Lord!

No matter what they teach or don't teach in the schools, we will serve the Lord!

No matter who you voted for.... we will serve the Lord!

No matter what the rest of America does...

We will serve the Lord!


Because we've each got to choose each day.

 As for me and my house... 

we will serve the LORD.

1 comment:

  1. That is one fantastic photo! And a perfect post for today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love, love, loooove hearing from you!