Thursday, March 8, 2012

Some Bad Hair Days Are Unrelated to Hair


What is up with this?  Yep, it's a bad hair day here at the big happy nest.  I'm not sure how everyone else's hair styling is going upstairs, but mine is a disaster.  I've re-fixed it so many times that it is in a total state of frizz and beyond repair.  It doesn't help that it is raining, either.

 Well, maybe that will help.
  I could just take a really long time getting from the van into the building and show up completely drenched and then just blame it on the rain.  Is that a song?

 Anyways, while I'm in there wrestling with my weird hair, I've got all these random thoughts going through my head.  Like, I wish those kids would stop walking around so much.  And, I wonder what I'm going to do for music class today. Or, if the kids are even enjoying music class at all.  And, I've got to go to the library and find a book on Georgia O'Keeffe before Co-op today and I start thinking about her and how she moved away from her husband for so many years because she didn't like the city and wanted to paint skulls and flowers in the desert.  And then I'm annoyed by her.

                               It turns out that the real problem isn't my hair after all.

It's that I went to Lowe's yesterday to buy lumber and then came straight home and started building Patience's loft bed and since we don't have a table saw I had to use a miter saw on the garage floor and my back is killing me today because of it.  Waaaaa.  And when I'm in pain, I don't feel as inspired to fix my hair.  And since it's raining, I have a major headache, the kind that thumps and high pitched noises irritate.  I'm like the human barometer.

                                 See,  My hair is the least of my troubles.

But on the bright side, the loft building is going well.  I had a great time at Lowe's with Noah.  I'm sporting an especially messy, Messy Bun.  I just dug out a colorful scarf to tame my wild fuzzies. And Jesus is still on the throne!

And I've come to the conclusion that bad hair days are usually unrelated to hair.  It's all in my head.  Not on it.  Dur.

So, now that everyone else is ready to go and I've told you all my troubles, I feel a lot better.

At least you know why my hair looks so weird.

I hope you have a great day.

Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. ahh we are having drenching rain too... thanks for the hair excuse :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love, love, loooove hearing from you!