Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Noah!

Who knew that my best, quietest, most easy going, sleep-through-the-night baby would turn out to be my loudest, most outgoing, friendliest and loudest, yes, I said that twice on purpose, teenager?

 Not me.

Life is funny like that.  And wonderful.




So today my guy is fifteen.  Even though he's been calling himself fifteen for several months already.  Today it's official.  We're going out to lunch and getting the stuff for his birthday dinner... chicken cordon bleu.  Yum! And German chocolate cake.  Tradition.


 But it's not unusual at all for Noah and me to be out running errands together.  He's my errand buddy.  And my jammin' in the music room buddy.  He's also my repair and power tool buddy.  It's just great having little men to help me on my projects.  OK, I guess he's not a little man anymore since he's taller than me and can lift twice as much.  But he is a little pain-in-the-butt.  Just kidding, Noah.  You know I love ya and think you're a really big humongous blessing!


Oh, and I'll put better pictures on here once daddy fixes the iMac.  Hopefully.  If they still exist.

Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love, love, loooove hearing from you!