Friday, November 18, 2011

I Love My Nutrimill

OK, today I've got to share something amazing with you.  Seriously,  you should want one of these!

I LOOOOVE my Nutrimill grain mill.  I saved up for two years of Christmas to buy mine and I am so glad I did.   It is so easy to use, even my 12 year old daughter grinds fresh wheat for pancakes on Saturday morning.  If you know that whole wheat is better for your family but don't really like the taste, you've got to try FRESH ground whole wheat.  It is a totally different thing than the flour that you buy at the store or even whole wheat bread that you buy.  With my Nutrimill I can bake 100% whole wheat foods that my entire family loves, cheaper and easier than buying flour.


I'm not a dealer or anything like that. Nutrimill doesn't even know that I exist.  I just wanted you to know that if you're thinking about buying an electric grain mill,  you won't regret it.  It's pretty expensive, I know.  And for a serious tightwad like myself, it's a major purchase.  But, oh man!  I use this thing almost every day.

I like to buy wheat, oats, rye and whole corn in bulk 50 lb. bags and store them in my basement.  (I'll show you how, later.)  The grain is a lot cheaper that way and it can be stored for years without losing its nutritional value.  Then I just grind what I'm going to use for the day, bake something and of course my family gobbles it up pronto.  I almost never get a chance freeze bread, even though I make 6-8 loaves at one time!  It's good stuff.

So, there's my sermon.

And here's my bread.

'Nuff said.  : )

Happy milling,

jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love, love, loooove hearing from you!