Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Around Here Lately



I just thought I'd take a minute to show you what's been going on around here lately.  
The teens are gearing up for the Prom this weekend.
 Since it's a masquerade, we made masks!
And Ruthie and I made this pretty flower for her dress.


The ducks are getting big!  
They escaped their pen and Annabelle isn't sure what to do with them.


I've been busy beading and stamping for Mother's Day.  Yay!

Gonna buy a grill and stuff for Graci's graduation party!


Yes, I know, another GRADUATION!!!  
YIKES.
Here's her senior pic....  Isn't she cool?


And we're planning a luau for her party.


We also did some family pics for this cute couple...
Graci did a great job!



Lots of teeth falling out around here.


Ben making lunch.  I need all the help I can get lately!


Another kitty.


We have two generations of kitties at the moment.
We are irresponsible pet people.


But my landscaping is coming along.


And our tulips are blooming!


Shew!
So, that's just a bit of the chaos.

What's up in your neck of the woods?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love, love, loooove hearing from you!