Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Modern Marvels: My iPhone

Well, whattaya know!  It appears as if I can now add more pictures.  Yay!  (This was just a random pic from my desktop that I grabbed to check to see if blogger forgot about me.)

Also, I had the sweetest evening last night.  Just thought I'd tell you about it...

After supper, which included my friend Lori's homemade tortillas, I sat down in my comfy chair with a heating pad on my neck to relax (I've got something majorly wrong in there but I'm too scared to go to the doc to find out what it is-- pray for me).  Anyways, Ben climbed up on me to snuggle, and since I was listening to Pandora radio on my iPhone, I gave him an earbud.  He must have laid there for an hour texting Captain, who was on the couch, in the same room on his iPhone, and Graci, who was upstairs in her room.  He was practicing spelling words and making funny faces with all the quirky little pictures that my phone has on it.  Later, Graci said that Ben's text made her day.  How cute is that?  It just said, "Ben. Grace, I love you."  Aww.

And speaking of Pandora radio.... have you guys ever given that a try??  It's super cool!  I just chose "Kim Hill," since she was my all time favorite Christian artist from the old days, and I got to listen to her AND lots of other music that I totally forgot about from that same era (college/young mommy days).  Artists that I totally forgot about, like Susan Ashton, that are so good!  It was so nice just sitting there listening to worship, getting snuggled and enjoying my family-- all staring at their little backlit screens.
 
You know what they say...

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

1 comment:

  1. So darn sweet about the texting!

    And I love that you loved the tortillas! I am most definitely going to use more fresh whole wheat next time since that worked so well for you! Hooray!!

    Super great about your picture-posting abilities! Dang, I should have held out for them to forget about me too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love, love, loooove hearing from you!