Wednesday, March 13, 2013

People Get Ready!

I just love Easter!
It's my all time favorite holiday!
My teenagers and I are working on a drama/dance thing for Easter Sunday with the teens from church.  I'm loving it, too, because I absolutely love bringing the arts into worship and outreach.  And I love dancing.  And I'm really sore.  So, that's good, too.

Here's a few awesome pictures from my desktop.  We're creating a video to go with our dance.  If you've never heard the song "People Get Ready" by Misty Edwards... google it.  It's cool!  Here's a section of the lyrics....

He's not a baby in a manger anymore,



He's not a broken man on a cross,

He didn't stay in the grave


And He's not stayin' in heaven forever!


He's alive!  He's alive!  He's ALIVE!  HE'S ALIVE!!!

People get ready!  Jesus is coming!


Isn't that great news???!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love, love, loooove hearing from you!