Monday, October 29, 2012

Weekend In Pics


Fancy nails... girl's sleepover

A beautiful egg.  At least I thought so.


Just Dance Saturday.

I took Graci to her ACT test 7:15am, went back to get her at noon.  This is the horrible state of my kitchen.

Having fun with Ben's hippie hair... before it's gone.

Make an appointment.  I'm busy.

Alfalfa.

Miserable.


All done.  Happy.

Showing Patience how her layers look.

Finishing them up.

Shaping the edges.  She looks so much older.


A wig on the floor.


Kitchen recovered.  And we tried a new church which we liked.

Stop by Kroger's for the stuff for chili.  It goes with football and Fall.

Captain picked these out for me.  Isn't he sweet?

Crashed out.  Good weekend.


Now it's back to work, hardy har.

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. OK, I am requesting a blog post about how you cut the layers in Patie's hair. It looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love, love, loooove hearing from you!