Friday, February 10, 2012

A Tuscan Kitchen


Thanks to your great ideas, I am once again inspired!  Yay!  I thought I'd collect a few pictures here to share with you.  I love this Tuscan theme for the kitchen.  It's also the perfect way to incorporate all my random old furniture and to cover the ugly fake brick walls!  Stucco!



Aren't these homey?  Reminds me of my new favorite restaurant, Johnny Carrino's.  Go there, and eat.  You'll love it.  Tuesday is family night, but we parents are keeping this one all to ourselves. 

I want to make a table like this one.  It's PRE-destroyed.  Perfect for kids.  : )


But it needs to be BIG!  This is an original Tuscan kitchen.  A little too much like a castle for me.


I love these colors.  I think I'll do some tile or mosaic on the backsplash.


 Aren't these cool?  They're made from recycled dishes and broken tiles.


Well, there's the update.  There's hope for my kitchen, yet.

Thank you for caring.  ; )

2 comments:

  1. I love the kitchen!!!! I can almost smell the stone-fired pizza with whole cloves of roasted garlic, olives and proscuitto. yum

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love, love, loooove hearing from you!